Using your Al Masraf Platinum Debit Card on ATM
To use your Al Masraf Platinum Debit Card at any ATM, you will need a Personal Identification Number (PIN). You can easily set your PIN while using any Al Masraf ATM for the first time.
ATM Cash withdrawals across the world
Cash withdrawals made using Al Masraf Platinum Debit Card from any Al Masraf ATM, within the UAE, will be free of charge. Cash withdrawals made through non-Al Masraf ATMs within the UAE and overseas will be subject to network fees and transaction charges.
You can withdraw cash at the following:
Individual and daily cash withdraw limits, based on the type of account you hold with Al Masraf will also apply. The limits will vary in relation to the ATM network being utilized.
At Al Masraf ATMs/Cash and Cheque Deposit Machines (CCDM)
Your Al Masraf Debit can also be used, at no additional cost, at all Al Masraf ATMs to access a wide range of additional banking and payment services, including:
- Account balance enquiry
- Request a mini statement
- Deposit cash or cheque
- Conduct transfer between your Al Masraf accounts
Using your Al Masraf Platinum Debit Card for Shopping
Your Al Masraf Platinum Debit Card is designed to help you stay in control of your daily finances and provides you with easier access to your funds. Your new Al Masraf Debit Card is accepted at more than
36 million outlets worldwide and thousands of retail outlets across the UAE.
Your Al Masraf MasterCard® Platinum Debit Card is not a Credit Card.
You are using your own money and the purchase amount is deducted directly from your bank account in Al Masraf and there is no longer any need to worry about due dates, interest or late payment charges.
Provided that you have sufficient funds in your account in Al Masraf, your purchase will be authorized.
All transactions made with your debit card will appear on your monthly bank account statement. Please check your transaction details carefully by cross-referencing your statement with your sales slips.
Your new debit card is like carrying your bank account in your wallet. We therefore recommend that you use your card for purchases, instead of withdrawing and carrying cash.
Added Security for Internet Shopping
Al Masraf Platinum Debit Card provides you the opportunity to shop on the internet, securely. MasterCard® Secure Code (SC) are services offered by Al Masraf along with MasterCard® to help ensure that purchases on the Internet using your Al Masraf Debit Card (at participating online merchants) are completely secure. This service is offered to you absolutely free of charge.
SMS Alerting Service
Feel secure with free SMS alerts on all purchases and cash withdrawals made with your Al Masraf
Platinum Debit Card.
Experiences & Rewards
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access in the Middle East
Present your Al Masraf Platinum Debit Card and enjoy privileged access to the airport lounges across the Middle East and many priceless experiences and offers throughout the year. With Al Masraf Platinum Debit Card, enjoy complimentary and unlimited access to the below Airport lounges:
For more details, please visit www.mastercard.com
Terms and Conditions apply:
MasterCard® a registered trademark of MasterCard® International Inc. The Airport Lounge benefit is provided by a third party service provider. While Al Masraf assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the services provided by them, we do request you to share any feedback or comment with us on 600529999 and we promise to relay it to the relevant parties for necessary action.
Amazing Arabia Awaits
Immerse in Breathtaking Adventures in Arabia. Discover architectural marvels built thousands of years ago with the 21st century ones and dip your toes in the warm azure waters surrounding Arabia. Take in the captivating beauty of an oasis in the desert or wander the mystical land where amazing tales are part of treasured folklore. Arabia offers many wonderful, unique life-time experiences that take the breath away. As a MasterCard® cardholder, Priceless Arabia gives you access to a collection of one-of-a kind experiences, like premium seating at fine restaurants, discounted shows and VIP treatment at world-class sporting events, or indulgent shopping and fine dining experiences, all designed around your passions. The most unexpected, magical experiences and sights are ready to see in Arabia. Visit www.pricelessarabia.com to access these benefits and more and don’t forget to register your email to get exclusive offers delivered to your inbox.
Peace of Mind
From everyday purchases with your Al Masraf Platinum Debit Card like groceries and petrol to special extravagances when you’re in town or out of town, peace of mind is in the bag. Should something go wrong with a purchase, we’re here to make it right.
Shop with confidence, knowing that most purchases are protected against theft or accidental damage for 90 days from the date you made the purchase.
All protections cover:
- Purchases that you have made while travelling abroad or online
- Items that you may have bought as gifts for others
|Insurance Coverage Max Benefits
||Per occurrence: $ 2000
Per year: $ 5000
This is a product summary only. A copy of the original policy is also available on request. In any area where this information is unclear or ambiguous, the policy document takes precedence.
Terms and Conditions apply
Protecting your Card and PIN
Please take a few simple steps to protect yourself from possible misuse of your Debit Card or PIN.
Protecting Your Card
- Your Al Masraf Debit Card is for your personal use only. Never let any other person use your card
- Never reveal your personal details or your PIN to anyone when using your Al Masraf Debit Card
- In the event of loss/theft, immediately report the lost/stolen card to Al Masraf Call Center on 600 52 9999 or call from overseas +971 600 52 9999. You will not be held liable for any transactions on the card after it has been reported lost/stolen
- Always retain your sales receipt so that you can cross reference against the card transactions that appear on your bank account statement
- Report any discrepancies in your monthly statement to your branch within 2 weeks from the statement date
- If your card is found or returned to you after it has been reported lost or stolen, please do not use the card. Instead, destroy the card by cutting it across the magnetic stripe, and wait for your replacement card
- Al Masraf sends free SMS alerts whenever your card is used allowing you to keep track of your card activities. In case you are NOT receiving SMS alerts on your registered mobile, please contact A Masraf Call Centre or visit any Al Masraf branch
- Report IMMEDIATELY to Al Masraf Call Centre, if notified by SMS of any transaction you have not made
Protecting Your PIN
- Always choose a four digit PIN that you can easily remember, without having the need to write it down anywhere.
- Never reveal or quote your PIN to any person including Al Masraf staff or anybody over the phone or on the internet.
- Cover the keypad when you enter your PIN to ensure others cannot see what you entered.
- Change your PIN frequently. You can do this at any Al Masraf ATM, without any additional cost
Powered by Al Masraf Debit Chip & Pin security
- Your Al Masraf Chip and PIN card provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- The embedded computer chip stores information in a secure, encrypted format, making it more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on the Card.
- You will be required to enter your PIN when you make a transaction at a chip terminal (and no signature will be required), helping protect the Card from unauthorized use. Chip/PIN is part of a worldwide transition in most countries from magnetic stripe payment cards.
- Your PIN is the key to using your new Debit Card. It will become extremely important to remember your PIN, as more and more merchants begin to replace their magnetic stripe point-of-sale terminals with terminals enabled to process Chip & PIN cards – and to keep your PIN secure and safe just like you do your Card!
It is the responsibility of the Cardholder to only activate the Debit Card through any of the Al Masraf activation channels once the Cardholder receives the actual Card in his possession. If the Cardholder activates his Card prior to receiving the Card in his possession, it will be the Cardholder’s full and complete responsibility to ensure the safety of the Card and the Cardholder will be and shall remain responsible for any payment or any unauthorized transactions made through his Card. The Cardholder hereby understands that the Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss or damage which may be incurred in relation to any unauthorized transaction made through his Card, or which might arise directly or indirectly as a result of the loss/theft of the Card or its misuse.