Arab Bank for Investment & Foreign Trade (AL MASRAF) has always placed information safety and security as its utmost priority by adopting the most effective state-of-the-art international information security practices and controls.
In order to keep your Online Banking experience with Al Masraf safe and secure please follow following guidelines:
- Keep your Password/PIN/TPIN confidential. Remember it should never be shared with anyone, even with Al Masraf staff.
- Change your password regularly
- Make sure that your password is not one that is simple and can be guessed easily. Password ideally should be at least 8 characters long, should not contain your username, real name or company name. It should combine letters, numerals and symbols and passwords should be significantly different from previous passwords.
- Carefully select and limit personal information you provide on social networking sites. The more information you post, the easier it may be for a fraudster to use that information to steal your identity and access your data.
- Ensure your personal identification, mobile numbers and address details are up to date in our bank records.
- Always log off when accessing your Online banking once your transactions are completed.
- On login to Al Masraf Online Banking Always check last successful and unsuccessful login date and time once you login to your Digital Banking Account. If you see a discrepancy please change your password immediately.
- Never respond to any email claiming to be from a bank or any company that requests your account or confidential information such as passwords, credit card numbers, PINS or TINS. Report such incidents to Al Masraf
- Don’t open attachments or install free software from unknown sources, such attachments can be malicious and allow fraudsters to take control of your computer to commit financial fraud.
- Download software only from trusted sites.
- Keep your Operating System updated with the latest security updates and patches.
- Ensure Antivirus is installed and configured to install updates automatically.
- Ensure your Antivirus is equipped with Antispyware and Firewall