Islamic banking Department of Al Masraf provides a broad spectrum of Islamic Banking solutions to large corporations, small & medium enterprises and government entities. Our aim is to be a supportive partner in your business by offering you fully Shari’a compliant financial solutions through a variety of convenient and progressive banking channels.
We deliver seamless tailored solutions for those requiring prompt and efficient trade services, and we ensure your business transactions are executed without delays. And since Al Masraf is a well-known bank and one of the pioneers in trade finance products in the region, our sales and service outlets have the infrastructure in place to ensure that your trade finance requirements are processed accurately and in the fastest possible time. Our trade professionals look forward to sharing with you their trade related knowledge.
Under Islamic Banking Trade Finance products we do offer the following range of solutions to help customers in trade transactions:
Features and Benefits
- Dedicated Relationship Manager to focus on your business needs
- Flexible Finance Tenure
- Large finance amount that suits your business needs
- Competitive profit rate and no hidden charges
- Reasonable and acceptable collateral requirements
- Finance available for new and used vehicles
- Low Processing fee for due diligence and documentation
- Quick processing
- 24/7 access to your account through Al Masraf Corporate Online Banking
Establishments, LLCs, Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships and Branches of Foreign Companies etc. that are legally incorporated in the UAE can apply for this service.
- Copy of valid Trade License
- Copy of Commercial Registry
- Copy of Partnership agreement (in case of partnerships)
- Copy of valid passport of partners (in case of partnerships)
- Copy of valid passport of authorized personnel and copy of Articles of Association defining their powers
- Copy of title deed
- Last 2 years’ financials
*Requirement may be lowered if additional security is provided.